Mar 25, 2007



Still at work at 5:00 on Sunday morning (since 9:30 Sat morning). This has been one heck of a harsh month. Work has taken a toll. But today I finished the plans for the Patrick Dry Goods Co. building.




We submit to the city Monday and then wait for the red lines. I feel satisfied with another job well done. The condos will be really cool when they are finished. However, it makes me sad to see how long it takes just to get one cool project up and running. I want the city to be full of residential projects but now that I have a view from the inside of the infill residential/mixed-use development world I am beginning to realize just what a miracle it is that any project gets finished.

1 comment:

Mark Elliot said...

Tom,
You look good. Tired but good. It's nice to see a current photo of you in your everyday enviornment. That sounds like a harsh week you went through. I hope you get a break before the next one like that hits.